FREE SHIPPING on this item!
This primitive table vase can be perfectly integrated into a wide range of interior spaces because of its pure form and classic look. Its smooth texture and matte glaze make it a stylishly versatile piece for decorating your mantel or part of an inviting dinner table centerpiece.
Carefully hand-thrown with a trumpet-shaped mouth and two (2) handles.
- Made no later than the 1930s
- Hold 54 liquid ounces
- Weight: 39 oz.
- Dimensions: 7-3/4”T x 6-1/4”W x 5”D, mouth opening 4-1/2”W
- This is a handmade piece
- Glazed on interior and exterior of piece.
- Food safe
- There are two (2) handles
- Price is for one (1) vase
- There are a few minor flaws, be sure to view all pictures.
NOTE ON THIS ITEM
This item was re-purposed, therefore it is not perfect or new. This item has been previously loved and sold in perfectly imperfect shape unless otherwise noted in listing. Actual color(s) may slightly differ on your monitor/screen compared to in-person due to a difference in resolution and/or color settings.
As with any vintage stoneware item, care instructions include hand wash with a mild soap and non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Oven (up to 400°F) and microwave safe.