Oh, you're in for a treat, my friends! This recipe is a total cinch and has become a revered weekend tradition in my own household. It's a charming spin on the timeless peanut butter and jelly sandwich that every member of the family simply can't resist!
- Prep, 10 minutes + chilling time
- Cook, 0 minutes
- Serves 8
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cups rice squares cereal
- 2 cups blueberries, washed and completely dry
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Microwave 1-2 minutes in 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until fully melted.
- In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with 1/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar until evenly coated.
- Add 1/2 of chocolate mixture to the berries and gently toss until evenly coated. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and gently toss.
- Add the rice square cereal and remaining chocolate mixture and gently toss. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and gently toss one last time.
- Spread out on a parchment paper lined plate or baking sheet and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze and eat frozen.
You can create a blueberry-only version by cutting the chocolate mixture in half and skipping the addition of rice square cereal and remaining 1/4 cup of sugar.